In Spring of 2017 SBTC Collegiate held Texas Roundup, which is an event that champions and equips collegiate multipliers. We had Keith Wieser out who is the lead pastor of Resonate Church. They are planting 21 churches on or near collegiate campuses by 2021. Pretty incredible. In this interview I asked him how they measure if what they are doing is working or not. Here is his answer.
VIDEO: MISSIONAL METRICS
- Look for a small group leader that will have 3 people that will follow Jesus’ example to be baptized, 2 people that move from death to life and follow Jesus, and that the group will multiply to make 1 other group.
- As people transformed to look like Jesus, it is an important factor to their leadership development.
- They aren’t trying to do a program; they are trying to reinforce a metric.
- Metrics are measured by weekly meetings, reinforce the vision every 21 days, and do church-wide training.
Questions to Consider:
- How are you measuring success?
- What is the ultimate vision of your ministry?
- What system do you have to multiply?